Saturday, January 3, 2015

What is in your Mind Make Image and keep on the map

To day  I went to just a walking in Town area and he is painting, Yes I think he is joking but no his hand working like a machine and there is no much more material for the painting.
There is a evening time, this street is (Via Mercato vechho in Udine Centro Italy).
May be after 30 minutes I finished my walk and total street is on the painting like super photograph.


Amazing Guys I thought many times for making for a painting but for me always, I don't have this,that and many things, how can I make painting,and one big question in my minds, if my painting is not good then peoples will be laugh to my picture, these all question is obstacle in the real life.
Do you know architectures and all building planner even all painters,first things to have plan and image it  in your mind and think afterward's  start to making a design or painting.
Big things is here don't afraid from peoples you just make your work.

some body says-

Practice makes a man perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

SMALL BUSINESS( become a job creator, not a searcher )

Hello and welcome, There are many peoples like you engaged in You Tube and other social media sites.so if your idea is belonging to make a ...